Default Emancipation

My question involves emancipation laws for the State of: Missouri

Okay, so on May 16th, 2009 I will be 17 years old. I am in DYS custudy right now but u should get off it in a couple of months. When i was growing up my mom used meth and my sibblings and i were raped, beaten, and syatvered because of it. She got clean when i was 11 and i started using really heavily. I went to two rehabs and left them both unsecessfully. I stole two cares and got charges pressed against me. I had pled guilty. While i was locked up i took my GED, which i passed with a 3040... when i came homw though, i found a syringe in my moms pocket. She told me that she was using again and that was that. I had been staying at one of my friends house when i was supposed to work the next day or wat ever... well, after that- i stopped going home all together. i have started to pay rent at my friends house.. I am studing for my ACT so i can attend college this fall. i just dont know if i can get emansipated and if i can how would i do it? wold i be able to get help?

Default Re: Emansipation

Quote Quoting XxxbrokenxzZ
    View Post
    My question involves emancipation laws for the State of: Missouri

Okay, so on May 16th, 2009 I will be 17 years old. I am in DYS custudy right now but u should get off it in a couple of months. When i was growing up my mom used meth and my sibblings and i were raped, beaten, and syatvered because of it. She got clean when i was 11 and i started using really heavily. I went to two rehabs and left them both unsecessfully. I stole two cares and got charges pressed against me. I had pled guilty. While i was locked up i took my GED, which i passed with a 3040... when i came homw though, i found a syringe in my moms pocket. She told me that she was using again and that was that. I had been staying at one of my friends house when i was supposed to work the next day or wat ever... well, after that- i stopped going home all together. i have started to pay rent at my friends house.. I am studing for my ACT so i can attend college this fall. i just dont know if i can get emansipated and if i can how would i do it? wold i be able to get help?
    Look through the sticky at the top of the forum.

Given your drug history and criminal history, you just don't have a shot.

1. Sponsored Links