Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009

    Default Car Accident Injury

    My question involves an injury that occurred in the state of: Georgia

    My daughter is driving my car and involve in an auto accident. My son was also in the car. He is injured badly. The police report said my daughter is at-fault.

    Will my insurance policy paid for my son injuries? If yes, what I have to do to get my insurance company to pay for it ?

    Thanks in advance

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Behind a Desk

    Default Re: Car Accident Injury

    Are we to assume you didn't carry PIP (personal injury protection) coverage?

    If your daughter was insured under your policy and caused the accident, I would expect your son to be able to make a claim against the policy for injuries resulting from her negligence. But I can't read the policy from where I'm sitting, and there may be an intra-family immunity clause that affects his ability to recover from the insurance company.

    You should make a claim, and see what the insurance adjuster tells you.

    1. Sponsored Links

Similar Threads

  1. On the Job Car Accident Injury
    By AlanOne in forum Worker's Compensation
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 04:33 PM
  2. Premises Liability: Skating Accident Injury
    By Bl0rg in forum Accidents and Injuries
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-19-2009, 08:06 AM
  3. Traffic Accidents: Car Accident Injury Law in Kansas
    By Graves in forum Accidents and Injuries
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 11:40 AM
  4. Traffic Accidents: Car Accident Personal Injury and Subsequent Injury
    By Docmac in forum Accidents and Injuries
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 06:20 PM
  5. Traffic Accidents: Personal Injury from a Hit-and-Run Accident
    By zany68 in forum Accidents and Injuries
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-01-2004, 02:00 PM
Sponsored Links

Legal Help, Information and Resources