Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

About a month ago the residents from the complex I live in (Leeward/Windward) had a huge community meeting with the Houston Chronicle to express the lack of maintenance. I was present and have been long awaiting this story.

Here is the link to the story that was published today

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/disp...n/3551186.html

Enjoy!

I don't know what you are talking about because from day one at Steeplecrest I have been lied to. The ast. mngr told me they had just bought the prop and would be fixing the HUGE pot holes and the gates. I'v only been here for 3 1/2 mo and nothing has been fixed. The water has been shut off twice, once for 4 days. The electricity in my building has been shut off and to top it all off one of my neighbors has lived there scince the prop was built and told me M'BS' bought the prop 4 or 5 yrs ago. The maintnance jumps electricity to turn the apts and that is against the law. NOTHING about MBS is legit or legal it seems to me. I can't wit to get ot of the slum that I moved into and forget that they ever exsisted.

Anyone live at Las Ventanas in Houston? I'd like to organize something in our apt community to battle ongoing problems that we are all facing...

What do you mean you don't understand what I am talking about?

It is a article about the management and maintenance problems we have been dealing with and still are at The Leeward/Windward. Which I am a resident there as well.

I posted the link for you to read and to see that someone is actually starting to listen and if other apartment seekers see this story we can help prevent others from moving in and having to go through what we are going through.

The only change I have seen in my complex was the landscaping. They have been cleaning it up, but not the units which is what we have to live in. Hell my ref. door is about the fall off again for the 2nd time. The appliances are so out dated that they are falling apart.

Quote Quoting ladybug_ag
    Anyone live at Las Ventanas in Houston? I'd like to organize something in our apt community to battle ongoing problems that we are all facing...
    See this member is a great example of what we want to happen!

We want others to try and do the same and get the media involved so that "WE" the residents and former residents are heard. If the negative media stories and investigations don't help with the management and maintenance getting their acts together, than we can at least try to hurt the business by preventing future residents from renting with MBS companies.

Quote Quoting CursedbyMBS
    What do you mean you don't understand what I am talking about?

It is a article about the management and maintenance problems we have been dealing with and still are at The Leeward/Windward. Which I am a resident there as well.

I posted the link for you to read and to see that someone is actually starting to listen and if other apartment seekers see this story we can help prevent others from moving in and having to go through what we are going through.

The only change I have seen in my complex was the landscaping. They have been cleaning it up, but not the units which is what we have to live in. Hell my ref. door is about the fall off again for the 2nd time. The appliances are so out dated that they are falling apart.

I was refering to:

"Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 3:16 am Post subject: Bankruptcy and reliable sources

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

living in hell wrote:
    You might want to cash that check quick. Iwas just informed by very reliable sources that MBS employess were told today that the company was filing bankruptcy.

Really? That's news to me. You might want to ask your reliable source to be sure about the information they pass out, because that was never announced today to any MBS employees, to the best of my knowledge. And I think I would have heard about this, if it were in fact true. Until you have TRUE FACTS, please refrain from passing around untrue statements
    Thank You "

not your post.....WE ALL WANT OUT OF THIS HELL HOLE!!!!!!!

Not a one single former resident with a deposit complaint has written to me personally in order for me to try to find a resolution to their deposit issue. This will not bode well for you in the event you bring suit against MBS for not returning your deposit. One of the requirements in order to be awarded 3 x the amount of your deposit is if it was not refunded in "bad faith". My attempt to help you would not be viewed as "bad faith".

Also, for your information,I do not need any private information from you at all to look into your deposit refund -- I only need your former apartment community name and your apartment number + the date you moved out. That's it - after I am given this information I have all the rest.

Good luck on your issues.
    I would just like to remind you this is a forum. I would not give you or anyone else claiming to be an employee my information, regardless of how little information you require. There are just too many corrupt and dishonest people in this world for me to give you any information via the internet. All my correspondence was given verbally and through certified letter to MBS. I am sorry if this insults you to have people question you identity and integrity; however; if you do work for MBS, I believe you understand everyones reluctance to trust you.

Also, if you consult an attorney or any type of legal advice you would be instructed that contact within a forum does not represent contact from within the company. Again, there is no way to verify your actual identity, title, or position within the company. Therefore, if a former resident declines to give you information about them in this forum, it would not release MBS from their "Bad faith."

Quote Quoting CursedbyMBS
    About a month ago the residents from the complex I live in (Leeward/Windward) had a huge community meeting with the Houston Chronicle to express the lack of maintenance. I was present and have been long awaiting this story.

Here is the link to the story that was published today

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/disp...n/3551186.html

Enjoy!

That is awesome!!! hopefully more stories will come out.

Word is MBS is leaving town...moving to Austin, TX. I'd get out of town too if I were Mr. Smuck.

Default won't get served

first of all, sites were ordered over a year ago never to accept any certified or return receipt mail. If they do, they can be terminated. So, if you are waiting to get a return receipt from the post office on a letter you are sending to properties, you can most likely forget it. Also, one of the reasons why Mike does not get served is if a Constable comes out to serve Mike Smuck - Mike Smuck is in Louisiana. It's not gonna happen.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast