Default Probation Violation

My question involves criminal law for the state of: california
    i am currently on probation for 5yrs its been almost 1 yr and i have to pay back restitution of $46k but i have not done so because i am having a lot of trouble finding work.
    i am a college who is taking 24units this semester and no one is hiring because if the economy. my p.o is treating me that she will give me a probation violation for not paying,
    i want to know if there is anything that i can do so i can see the judge and explain that it is not easy with me going college and no body hiring even though i am applying everywhere possible to find work.

Default Re: Probation Violation

You need to have a sit down with your PO and document that you have been looking for work and finding no success.

Keep records of everywhere you have applied to, as well as outcomes of the application.

If she gives you a violation, that's when you'll have the opportunity to explain yourself to the judge.
    I'm not a lawyer, but I play a researcher on the internet!
    Caution: I bite. WARNING: Do not send questions or complaints by PM. I'm likely to post them publicly and embarrass you half to death.
    I'm training for the MS Society's Bike to the Bay - and blogging about it!

1. Sponsored Links