Default Two Probations, Do I Have to Tell Everything

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Michigan

I got 2 probation offenses currently. They changed my probation officer in one county, so do i have to tell my other probation officer about it? And do i have to tell my new po about having another probation officer??

And, my drug testing is concurrent on one county, which the one county is in control of my testing. So can my probation officer from the other county drug test, or not? On my sentencing paper it only mentions drug testing once, and it says its concurrent with other county.

Default Re: Two Probations, Do I Have to Tell Everything

They changed my probation officer in one county, so do i have to tell my other probation officer about it? And do i have to tell my new po about having another probation officer??
    Yes, on both counts. They already have access to this information anyway, so you might as well not try to play them (which will make them angry and REALLY make your day suck) and just be a grown-up about it.

So can my probation officer from the other county drug test, or not?
    At his or her discretion, to the best of my knowledge. The counties do share information, so it's likely not considered necessary.
    I'm not a lawyer, but I play a researcher on the internet!
    Caution: I bite. WARNING: Do not send questions or complaints by PM. I'm likely to post them publicly and embarrass you half to death.
    I'm training for the MS Society's Bike to the Bay - and blogging about it!

1. Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Legal Help, Information and Resources