Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1

    Arrow Problems With Mom

    I am 16 and I live in NY.. I am having a lot of problems, and my mother even tells me to move out. I was considering writing up a contract and having her sign it an a notarary.. but I honestly don't think she will. Bascially, I am going to move out regardless, but shes's absolutly crazy and will file a missing persons report to get me a PINS number. (I feel this way because I went on vacation with my bestfriend and she knew that and I had even spoken to her the night before on the phone, yet she still called the detective and started problems.) I really need to get out, I even went to the police precinct today, and they told me to go to family court and try to emancipate myself. I want to go in there with some knowledge and background first but for some reason, I can not find much when I research for New York. Do you have any information, ideas or suggestions to help?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2006

    Default Re: Emancipation in New York

    Did you read all of the prior posts?

    1. Sponsored Links

Similar Threads

  1. Tax Problems with Ex
    By jamesw71 in forum Child Custody, Support and Visitation
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-18-2009, 06:48 AM
  2. Big Problems with Roommates
    By Vitinho in forum Landlord-Tenant Law
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-04-2008, 04:57 PM
  3. Repossession: Sister causes mom problems
    By hwf in forum Cars and Dealerships
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-11-2006, 06:42 PM
  4. Marriage: Problems With ID
    By samuel_01 in forum Visas for Business, Tourism and Family
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-03-2006, 11:52 AM
  5. Sales Agreements: Problems in a Used Car Purchased Out-of-State
    By celais in forum Cars and Dealerships
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-01-2006, 10:04 AM
Sponsored Links

Legal Help, Information and Resources