Default Ex-Husband Owes Me Money and Foreclosed

My question involves divorce in the State of: Arizona

My divorce was final in 9/2006.. I basically gave him everything except the furniture and my vehicle. I signed off all rights to our business and he was to refiance the house out of my name (which he hasn't DONE). He was also suppose to sale our RV and a Sand Rail that we owned and pay me 50,000., if he sold them for more he could keep it. I didn't care. He since sold both the sand rail and the RV, he's only given me 30,000. I found out 2 months ago when I went to refiance my own home that he had not made a house payment since 2/2008. He moved out of the house sometime in January of 2009, when the house went up for auction. Now there is a foreclosure on my credit and he has told me that he has NO intention on paying me the rest of the money that he owes me.

Default Re: Ex-Husband Owes Me Money and Foreclosed

Quote Quoting PEEVED09
    View Post
    My question involves divorce in the State of: Arizona

My divorce was final in 9/2006.. I basically gave him everything except the furniture and my vehicle. I signed off all rights to our business and he was to refiance the house out of my name (which he hasn't DONE). He was also suppose to sale our RV and a Sand Rail that we owned and pay me 50,000., if he sold them for more he could keep it. I didn't care. He since sold both the sand rail and the RV, he's only given me 30,000. I found out 2 months ago when I went to refiance my own home that he had not made a house payment since 2/2008. He moved out of the house sometime in January of 2009, when the house went up for auction. Now there is a foreclosure on my credit and he has told me that he has NO intention on paying me the rest of the money that he owes me.
    I understand what you have posted here, but what exactly is your question?

1. Sponsored Links