Default Discrimination and Retaliation

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: NC
    I'm desperately searching for someone who's willing to help the little guy. I was indefinitely suspended for supposedly making disparaging remarks against the company. The remarks were fabricated by a junior manager who I, along with others of my ethnicity, had complained about disparity in assignments. This was one of the few allegations for which one could be fired without going through the step process. (verbal, written warning, suspension, termination) I acquired a law firm who immediately called the corporate office and talked to their legal rep about the illegality. I was then allowed back to work with stipulations. I got sick and was put on medication that wouldn't legally allow me to do my assigned job. They refused my request for light duty after allowing light duty for a person doing the same job but was from another ethnic group. I filed with EEOC, who held the case for more than a year and a half, after which I was given a right to sue letter. The attorney in the firm who I had retired and the remaining partners couldn't represent me due to a conflict. I filed in federal court pro se to prevent being time barred. Desperately looking for some help in North Carolina.

Default Re: Discrimination and Retaliation

We do not provide legal counsel and I would advise against using one that contacts you from a posting on an internet board.

Default Re: Discrimination and Retaliation

Quote Quoting cyjeff
    View Post
    We do not provide legal counsel and I would advise against using one that contacts you from a posting on an internet board.
    Thanks. I appreciate the heads up. I probably should have made myself clearer. I'm looking for an "organization" of people with like problems in the hope we can share possible solutions. I think this forum is wonderful. Didn't know there was such a thing.

1. Sponsored Links