Default Undiagnosed and Discharged from Hospital

My question involves medical malpractice in the state of: PA

i was rushed to the ER from work with having chest pains and I could not move my left arm. They did all the normal heart tests that came back negative. They admitted me in for observation. While in the hospital I had several bad seizuresresulting in lower back pain and numbness going down into my right foot. this was the same type of pain I had before back surgery in 2007. I had 5 different rooms in 4 different units. When they switched me from the one unit to another I found out they may have been giving me medicine that I thought was for my pain, but was only for my haed aches. Is this normal to switch meds between units? I was in for about a week, having seizures almost everynight, they called them "tremors" were due to stress. they could never truly figure out why I had the "tremors", will I ever have them again, or What is causing by back pain and right side weakness.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Default Re: Undiagnosed and Discharged from Hospital

This is a legal site.

Agree, we can't answer your medical questions. Did you talk to your personal physician - you might want to ask him your questions. It's not always possible to make a dx.

Quote Quoting Betty3
    View Post
    Agree, we can't answer your medical questions. Did you talk to your personal physician - you might want to ask him your questions.
    I've had this pain in my neck ever since I went to Illinois and ... oh ... wait a minute.

It's been kicked out of office.

Never mind.

I would just go to another doctor and tell them about it. I don't believe a doctor is required to diagnose you, and would probably have to order additional tests if necessary. I would just go somewhere else and tell them what was going on, and if needed, they can request the records from the hospital.

LOL @ the quote below..

Quote Quoting seniorjudge
    View Post
    I've had this pain in my neck ever since I went to Illinois and ... oh ... wait a minute.

It's been kicked out of office.

Never mind.

1. Sponsored Links