Default Conditional Permanent Resident Status Removal Denied Due to Abandonment

My wife recently applied to have her conditional status remove. The application was denied due to abandonment (we failed to respond in time), yet we did respond but they never acknowledged reception. The denial notice also said we will receive a notice to appear before a judge and we can try to have the case reopened by filing I290-B.

What do we do now?
    We are in Illinois.

Default Re: Conditional Permanent Resident Status Removal Denied Due to Abandonment

You try to have the case reopened by filing form I-290B.

Default Re: Conditional Permanent Resident Status Removal Denied Due to Abandonment

Quote Quoting tymatt
    View Post
    I was in a difficult situation too. I was trying to marry my girlfriend from Mexico and I didnít know how to go about doing it without making my situation worse. I didnít know what steps to take to get my girlfriend legal safely without the process taking too long and without drawing too much attention to us.
    The truth is that you must get married, if your significant other is here illegally itís the only way. However, after you get married thatís when the real work begins. Itís not as easy as people think it is. There are plenty of obstacles in your way that you need to overcome. You need to take the advice of an immigration attorney because it only takes one slip up to ruin everything. You will need the help of an immigration attorney to help you. Immigration workers have a reputation for being unkind as well as incompetent. You shouldn't have to pay for their mistakes. If you have questions on immigration and advice feel free to contact me.
    Okay, that is enough.

I am reporting this crap as spam.

Stop posting your story. Now.

1. Sponsored Links