My question involves real estate located in the State of: Texas
I inherited my father’s inherited estate that my Mother still has residence at. And I would like to transfer ˝ of my inheritance (land and house) to her to do with as she wants. What would be the easiest way to do this with out using a lawyer?
Thanks for your time