My question involves paternity law for the State of: Indiana/Virginia

I have a complicated situation and I will try to include what I deem to be the pertinent facts.

We live in Indiana and my wife had filed for divorce. About a week before the final hearing we had a weekend of 'getting divorced' sex. Precautions were taken on my part but of course nothing is 100%. A month after the divorce she was remarried (she knew him for 2 weeks) then about 3 months later tells me she is pregnant. Chances are that it is mine. The man she married has serious mental issues and abused her so she fled to Virginia and had the baby there. She is now back in Indiana and has moved back in with her husband and is pretending that everything is fine. The baby is two months old and she will not allow me any contact with her. Her husband is listed on the birth certificate and she will not consent to a DNA test and has told me she will fight any court actions that I initiate.

My questions are what court has jurisdiction Virginia or Indiana? Are there time limits involved in my filing for paternity?