Default "Defendant Admits to Probable Cause for Arrest"

here's an update on my previous post, I was charged with shoplifting and consipiracy to larceny, i just got my disposition letter which said both two counts were dismissed,but when in court, the prosecutor asked if there was probable casue for arrest, my attorney asked me to say yes,now on my disposition letter, under the "other court action" section, said "defandents admits to probable cause for arrest" what does this mean? why did they ask this? is it a conviction under immigration view? my attorney said its not an adjudication of guilt, but im stilled worried, please help me clarify, Thanks!

Default Re: Shoplifting and Greencard

is it a conviction under immigration view?
    No. The charges were dismissed. That's not a conviction.

my attorney said its not an adjudication of guilt
    Your attorney is not lying to you. Dismissed means the charges were heard and tossed out.

Default Re: "Defendant Admits to Probable Cause for Arrest"

thank you, but what about i admits to probable cause for arrest and it showed up on my disposition letter? thanks!

1. Sponsored Links