Default Negotiated a Sale Price Based on Sticker, but Later Discovered Lower Sale Price

Hi, I have question if anyone can help. I purchased a car today. I decided on one car that was $16,995.00 and after offering a cash payment we worked it out to $16,860 with all fees including dearship, title and tax included. Just as I was about to sign off, I saw one more car just like the one I wanted only it had more upgrades and the dealer informed me that, that car was listed $17,995 ($1,000 more) so I said what the hey add on the $1,000 plus I had to pay the tax difference it was an additional $1,500. I got home tonight and just was browsing the internet and I found my car that I just purchased it was acutally reduced on the internet for $2,000 dollars and new sale price was $15,995 even less then the initial car I wanted. I was cheated out of $1,500.00, dealer never told me that car went on sale (today actually!), can I get that money back, is their a law that the car has be sold at advertised price. I printed out the advertised flier. Answer anyone? thanks so much in advance.

Default Re: Negotiated a Sale Price Based on Sticker, but Later Discovered Lower Sale Price

Was it the dealer's advertisement?

Default Re: Negotiated a Sale Price Based on Sticker, but Later Discovered Lower Sale Price

Dealerships can offer Internet prices that are valid only for inquiries made online, not when you show up at the dealership - read the fine print.

1. Sponsored Links