Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009

    Question Trying to Take Care of an Old DUI in North Carolina

    My question involves criminal law for the state of: North Carolina

    5 yrs ago i got a dui in NC. They wouldn't give me a continuance and i couldn't get to court, so i also got a FTA. I no longer live in that state but they tell me I still have to appear in NC in order to determine fines, etc. I would really like to clear this up and get my driver's license again. i cannot get to NC in order to appear. Is there another solution?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2009

    Default Re: Trying to Take Care of a 5 Yr Old DUI in NC

    You might be able to have an attorney go in your place. That is the only way you have a shot and not having to appear.

    Did you ask them if you could mail the ticket and fines to the court house? They probably wont let you but you might want to also try that.

    1. Sponsored Links

Similar Threads

  1. Right of Way in North Carolina
    By Munqaxus in forum Real Estate Ownership and Title
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-06-2010, 06:10 PM
  2. Drunk and Impaired Driving: North Carolina First DUI .09
    By kienzan in forum Drunk and Impaired Driving Charges
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-21-2010, 08:07 AM
  3. Minor in Possession: MIP in North Carolina
    By IceCreamShop in forum Criminal Charges
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-30-2010, 08:53 PM
  4. Speeding Tickets: South Carolina Speeding Ticket, North Carolina License
    By kesco in forum Moving Violations, Parking and Traffic Tickets
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 03:40 PM
  5. DUI While In North Carolina
    By Breaking the Curse in forum Drunk and Impaired Driving Charges
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-22-2007, 02:40 PM
Sponsored Links

Legal Help, Information and Resources