Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1

    Default Foster Care

    My question involves juvenile law in the State of: Mississippi if i report the abuse to another worker at the DHS office and they take me away from my parents could i live with a family member if i had a job(a brother maybe) or would i automatically have to go into foster care??

  2. #2
    panther10758 Guest

    Default Re: Foster Care

    That depends on circumstances and DHS. No one here can tell you for sure

  3. #3

    Default Re: Foster Care

    ok thanks

    1. Sponsored Links

Similar Threads

  1. Foster Care: Foster Care
    By kist in forum Abuse and Neglect
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 10:07 AM
  2. Foster Care: Getting Out of Foster Care
    By chase-mvp in forum Abuse and Neglect
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-22-2008, 04:43 PM
  3. Emancipation: Foster Care Emancipation
    By kaymarie069 in forum Juvenile Law
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-16-2008, 08:51 AM
  4. Guardianship: Guardianship and foster care
    By lizzianthus in forum Disability and Elder Law
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-28-2006, 05:54 AM
  5. Foster Care: My Nephew In Foster Care
    By Samantha in forum Abuse and Neglect
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-13-2004, 04:48 AM
Sponsored Links

Legal Help, Information and Resources