Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008

    Default Criminal Trespass II

    My question involves criminal law for the state of: Oregon
    I received a citation for criminal trespass II for being on the roof of a building on University property. I was just exploring, had no intention of damaging anything and had nothing on my person. I cooperated with the university security and a police office showed up and issued the citation. It was just filed with the court. Do I need an attorney, or should I contact the A.D.A.? I have no previous offenses and just turned 18.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Behind a Desk

    Default Re: Criminal Trespass II

    You can probably get a free consultation with a criminal defense lawyer. If so, there's nothing to lose in talking to a lawyer.

    1. Sponsored Links

Similar Threads

  1. Trespassing: Criminal Trespass in Pennsylvania
    By sbbjmw in forum Criminal Charges
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-04-2010, 10:47 PM
  2. Trespassing: Criminal Trespass
    By S11 in forum Criminal Charges
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-21-2009, 06:58 PM
  3. Trespassing: Criminal Trespass
    By gdprint in forum Criminal Charges
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2009, 02:25 AM
  4. Trespassing: Criminal Trespass
    By simpson27 in forum Criminal Charges
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-02-2007, 05:15 AM
  5. Trespassing: Criminal trespass
    By larueski23 in forum Criminal Charges
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-12-2005, 02:02 PM
Sponsored Links

Legal Help, Information and Resources