Default Both Spouses Charged With Domestic Violence

My question involves criminal law for the state of: OHIO
    My husband and I recently have been charged with DV in Ohio. We both plead NG and Have a jury trial date set in Jan 2009. We have a upcoming Jury trial meeting the week before. Since all of this happened in Aug this yr. My husband and I are back together with no problem, we are seeking help and both getting conceling. We have not be offered any plea from the state. We want to drop the charges against one another. We both understand that we cant do this that it is up to the state. Our attys seem to think we will be offered something at this meeting before the Jury trial. Neiter one of us want to go to trial against the other spouse. What can we do to try ang get this charges dropped or reduced to disorderly contuct? Would writing a letter to the Judge and DA asking if the charges to be dropped work? any suggestions? And since we both have a clean slate on our record what do you think the jail sentcing would be? if any? Please help me we dont know what to do, its all a misunderstanding that has cost us everything, including maybe my husbands carrer. thanks for any help.

Default Re: Both Spouses Charged With Domestic Violence

Ask your attorneys, and heed their advice. If they want you to see what sort of deal is offered, odds are that's your best present approach to the charges.

1. Sponsored Links