Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1

    Default Concealed Carry With a Juvenile Record

    I have a juvenile record for arson in the state of Michigan, i was an adjudicated minor, and i am trying to find out if i can get a concealed carry permit in Washington, i was 16 when it happened, and now i am 23. any help would be greatly appreciated.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Behind a Desk

    Default Re: Concealed Carry and Juvenille Record

    Michigan does not appear to impose any civil rights restrictions on somebody who has a juvenile adjudication. So if you successfully obtain the restoration of your firearms rights under Michigan law, you should not have any remaining impediment to possessing firearms under Washington or federal law. As interaction of laws from multiple states, as well as the application of federal law, can make the determination very tricky, I suggest verifying your rights with a lawyer just to be on the safe side.

    1. Sponsored Links

Similar Threads

  1. Civil Rights Issues: How to Get a Concealed Carry Permit
    By Mukarrib in forum Civil Rights
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-25-2010, 02:29 PM
  2. Criminal Records: Juvenile Record and Carry Concealed Weapon for Hunting
    By gddb856 in forum Criminal Records
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-22-2008, 12:53 PM
  3. Probation and Parole: Can I Lose My Concealed Carry Permit
    By GOLFLOVER in forum Probation, Parole and Incarceration
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 10:58 AM
  4. Criminal Records: Getting a Concealed Handgun License With a Juvenile Record, in Texas
    By latertater in forum Criminal Records
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-29-2007, 12:57 PM
  5. Weapons Offenses: Concealed Carry Law in Michigan
    By GreatGadsby in forum Criminal Charges
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-06-2006, 04:09 PM
Sponsored Links

Legal Help, Information and Resources

Forum Sponsor
Criminal Defense Attorney
Protect your freedom. Consult a criminal defense lawyer for free.