Question Objecting to a Trustee's Motion to Pay Only Specific Debtors

I would appreciate if someone could provide me with objections to submit to the court to prevent a motion by the Trustee in a Virginia BK Court to pay only 20 of the 300+ debtors.

Background"
    I worked as a loan officer (W2 employee) for a mortgage company that filed Chapter 7.
    Received 10% of what my wages (commission) should have been and was told by the owner that I would likely receive additional money when assets of the company were distributed.

Questions:
    1 As I stated above, would appreciate any suggestions (list of objections) I could use when filing my OPPOSITION to the Motion filed by the Trustee.

2 Do W2 employees/wage earners have first position for claims on assets of a company that went into Chapter 7? (vs. say a vendor or business that is owed money)

3 When I file this objection/opposition, will listing the objections in "bullet" format be sufficient or is there an online template I could follow?

Thank you.

Default Re: Objecting to a Trustee's Motion to Pay Only Specific Debtors

It's unlikely that somebody here is going to draft pleadings for you. Consider googling for samples, asking the court clerk for a sample from another file, or retaining a lawyer to help you.

Unpaid wages should be given priority in bankruptcy. Apparently your commissions aren't being classified as wages.

1. Sponsored Links