Default Wrongfully Accused of Sexual Abuse

I accepted a plea agreement in January of 2001 for a felony sexual offense against a child (14 years old), for which I am guilty of. The D.A. was actually kind to me in offering 6 years deferred adjudication and lifetime registration as a sex offender.

My now ex-wife (not a result of my crime), filed for the termination of my parental rights 4 days after my accepting the plea and being placed on probation, as we have 2 daughters that were 4 and 6 at that time. With that filing, she was also given a protective order that has prohibited me from having even telephone contact with my daughters for 5 years now.

The C.P.S. interviewed my daughters back then to ensure that they were not victims of abuse, and concluded that they were not. I can't explain why I was able to cross the line that I did with my victim, but there was then, and is now, just no way I could cross that line with my own daughters. I'm sure that I had no respect for my victim, as I do for my daughters.

My ex-wife decided that she no longer wanted to terminate my parental rights anymore, and just left the case alone. She moved to another state, abandoning the termination suit. After she arrived in her new state of residence, she signed and had notarized a "Waiver of Right to File", which I created, that states that she waives all right to file any future civil case for the termination of my parental rights (along with any new protective orders), as she would know that I could not attend court hearings to defend myself.

She has since learned that the present termination suit and protective order that she filed here, is set to expire next month, due to the 5 year expiration of time for failure to adjudicate the case, and her abandonment of the case. She told me before that she would agree to supervised vistitation, but she would never agree to anything less.

At the time that I accepted the plea agreement for my crime, the D.A. agreed to the stipulation that my daughters, and any future biological children, are completely expemt from all conditions of probation, up to and including, my being able to have custody of my daughters. My ex-wife is aware of this.

With the pending expiration of the termination suit, and now that she has signed the waiver, she knows that I will be able to at least call my daughters on the phone, or if allowed by probation, go see them. She absolutely will not allow this. She has always been afraid that if there was no protective order, then I would resume normal visitation as allowed through our divorce decree. She lives 900 miles from me now with my daughters, and I haven't won the lottery yet, so having them every weekend is just out of the question.

What she has done now, is she has my oldest daughter, now 11 years old, claiming that I have abused her, as she knows that the C.P.S. where she lives now, will file for a protective order for her, again prohibiting me from having contact with my daughters for at least a year. What she doesn't realize is, this would be a second charge, and would subject me to life in prison.

Once learning of the new allegation, I immediately scheduled a polygraph exam, and have passed it. My ex-wife never told the C.P.S. where she lives now about the termination suit here, or the protective order. I have supplied C.P.S. there with copies of everything, and they are suspicious of the timing, and her failure to disclose this information.

They are now looking into this matter as though she is attempting to manipulate them into getting a new protective order that she cannot get on her own, as she signed the waiver.

My question here is this. Do I have any recourse at all regarding my ex-wife manipulating my daughter to the point that she has now mentally abused my daughter, and that the ramifications of her actions could have landed me in prison for the rest of my life, just so she can have a protective order?

She is in Wisconsin now, and I have tried to search for information regarding felony false reports, but I cannot find anything. I am worried that they might charge her for making a false report, and then what would happen to my daughters? I am in no economical position to care for my daughters, as I spend more time unemployed than employed.

I really don't want anything bad to happen to my ex-wife, but I also don't want anything like this to happen again.

help?

Default Ex-Wife's Concerns About Molestation

Are you sure your ex-wife doesn't believe the allegations she has made?

My ex-wife knows with absolute certainty that I have never abused my daughters in any fashion. She was still here where I live 4 years after my daughters were interviewed by CPS. While she was here and covered by the protective order, she had no agenda.

Now with that protective order expiring next month, and without the ability on her own to get another one, she is believing that I will just show up and attempt to resume my normal visitation. I have her emails detailing this. She has demanded supervised visitation, and won't settle for anything less.

so no one has any information about what could possibly happen to my ex-wife?

I take full responsiblity for the harm that I've caused. That isn't an issue with me. I just want to know that my ex-wife can't become incarcerated for this.

1. Sponsored Links