Default Brother and Sister Caught Shoplifting

My question involves criminal law for the state of:

I know my bro and I are dumb to shoplifting in the most expense store. It ashamed to say this out here but i guess i was worry and i want know. Wat happens if we were got right after we got out of the store, with 3 pairs of jeans that cost more than $850 and some other stores? Are they going to counts the 2 other stores in even tho we didnt get caught?
    My bro is 18 years old, his first crime but not first time. And I, 14 years old allow my bro to steals and was helping him. Wat gonna be our least consequence and worst consequence?
    PS: We did not born here can they possibly sent us back to our country?

Default Re: $850~ Bro and Sis

Dear Bro - The police, if so inclined, could backtrack the case to include the other retailers. What information did you and your Bro make about the other merchandise.

"I know my bro and I are dumb to shoplifting in the most expense store." You and your Bro were "dumb" to shoplift in any store.

Default Re: Brother and Sister Caught Shoplifting

Don't listen to this guy above you he's just trying to intimidate you, first you need to state the charges you guys got and what state you guys are in then people can start giving you some answers is this your first offense, etc..

1. Sponsored Links