Default Misdemeanor Marijuana Possession Charge with Possession of Paraphernalia But Not Mine

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Arizona

Me and my girlfriend were on our way from San Diego to Tucson, AZ when we hit a Border Patrol checkpoint and they searched the car. They found less than one gram or maybe exactly one gram of marijuana with a pipe (paraphernalia).
    It was my girlfriends marijuana and pipe but since she recently got a new job and car I took the blame on me. The agents gave me a misdemeanor charge for both (Poss. of marijuana/attempt and Possession of Drug paraphernalia/attempt).
    They issued me a ticket saying that I have to go to court.
    I already contacted an attorney and told him about my case, he told me that if she admits that both were hers the case against me could be dismissed.
    She is willing to do that now and take the charges against her.
    We both do not have any previous charges at all, she graduated as top of her class and is an outstanding citizen.

Now my question is how big are my chances of the case against me being dismissed?

Please give me as much information about my or our case as possible.

Thank You very much in advance.

Default Re: Misdemeanor Marijuana Possession Charge with Possession of Paraphernalia But Not

I've seen cases like this where both people ended up with convictions. Once you lie, you have a hard time getting out of your lie.

1. Sponsored Links