My question involves judgment recovery in the State of:Virginia
I'm going to court Thursday for a hearing about Income Excemption on my Social Security Check.As I said before only thing is our (husaband and mine)
SSchecks going in the account.There was a deposit made in September by our friends who live in Florida they made a deposit in our account for their daughter who lives with us and she does not have account of her own for her to buy a car.I have a notarize statement from her about this saying it was for her and a copy of the deposit slip. My question is what do I need to bring to the hearing to prove my case?My legal aid attorney they all went out of town for some kind of meeting so I'm on my own and very nervous.Thanks for any help.