My question involves workers compensation law for the state of: Florida.

I would like to know how and where I can go to find Florida workman compensation cardiac heart doctors?
I have a case settled in a New England state but have moved to central Florida for health reasons, how does one find a heart doctor and how do you know that it is a good doctor?