Default Retail Fraud2nd 4days Later Retail Fraud 2 Again

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Michigan.
    I am so scared. I got caught shoplifting at macys a misdameanor and did not get first offender b/c of a dwls i was never arrested for and the only reason it was suspended was for an unpaid ticket. 4days after i got sentenced i got arrested again for shoplifting at cvs and was charged with retail fraud 2 AGAIN and now have a probation violation which i have court for on friday and pre trial for second offense on monday I NEED SERIOUS SUGGESTIONS AND ADVICE PLEASE ANYONE

Default Re: Retail Fraud2nd 4days Later Retail Fraud 2 Again

Quote Quoting missheather
    View Post
    My question involves criminal law for the state of: Michigan.
    I am so scared. I got caught shoplifting at macys a misdameanor and did not get first offender b/c of a dwls i was never arrested for and the only reason it was suspended was for an unpaid ticket. 4days after i got sentenced i got arrested again for shoplifting at cvs and was charged with retail fraud 2 AGAIN and now have a probation violation which i have court for on friday and pre trial for second offense on monday I NEED SERIOUS SUGGESTIONS AND ADVICE PLEASE ANYONE
    Heather,

You will need an attorney, try for legal aid, the judge must appoint you one if you cannot afford one. I would offer to go into a residential treatment program for your shoplifting, it may be considered an addiction that you need treatment for. I would try for that because otherwise you may face jail time.
    Also I would seek counseling with an addiction counselor who may be able to help you identify the reason for the compulsion. Usually people who steal may have been violated in some way earlier in life and need counseling to work through the situation. Obviously you want help or you would not be asking for it here. I will also pray for you to find the right connections in Michigan. You can google Teen Challenge [which is really an adult program] in your area there are several in Michigan and elsewhere. See if that would be a viable option rather than sentencing to jail. Please feel free to email me if I can be of any futher assistance. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

1. Sponsored Links