My question involves judgment recovery in the State of:Mississippi I have a business that i am closing. I have debtors that are filling against my
bussiness and some may file against me personally. I am in the process of putting my homstead property in my wifes name with a quit claim deed.
Will the property and contents be exempt from the judgements?