Smile Maximum Medically Improved. What Now?

My question involves workers compensation law for the state of: Nevada
    On november 4th, 2005 i was injured when a ladder slid down a wall on me, and i landed on a sidewalk directly on my elbow. I received medical treatments immediately, and started receiving my comp.
    It's been almost 3 years now and i've had 6 surgeries, and a staff infection along the way. I received a radial head replacement, as well as several screws in my ulna. I lost all of my cartiledge to the infection, and as the doctor puts it, "I basically have no elbow."
    3 years later i am at maximum medical improvement. I have a flexion extension range of 18-115 degrees. I have almost 0 degrees of pronation supination. I can curl up to 5 pounds, and even that makes my elbow snap and crunch at times. I was a carpenter, and now i'm just trying to get an idea on what kind of settlement i should expect to receive.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Default Re: Maximum Medically Improved. What Now?

now i'm just trying to get an idea on what kind of settlement i should expect to receive.
    Nobody can really answer that for you - every case is different. The devil is in the details, as they say.

You might want to address your WC questions to the knowledgable folks over here. They're largely injured workers navigating the system, and you're likely to find someone there in a similar situation who can ballpark it for you.

1. Sponsored Links