Unhappy Most Amazing Story in Mobile Home Park Leads to Eviction Park Claims No Tenancy Right

My question invMy question involves an eviction in the state of: California
    About nine months ago my aunt who owns a mobile home asked me to live with her. She has a 25 year old severely disabled son. She told me she needed help caring for her son and had many projects around the house in exchange for room and board. I accept. She tells the park manager about me coming to live there and they approve. What happens in the coming months is hard to believe but it’s true. I help her daily. I don’t want to bore you with details, so I'll try to get to the legal aspect. I witness her abuse the disabled boy. I threaten to call the police if it ever happens again. Then I come home and the locks are changed. I call the police. They tell her she has to give me keys and let me in. When we go inside everything I own was removed from my room and locked outside in the shed. They get keys for me. They arrest her but I tell them as long as I can access my stuff and my room no need to jail her. The next day different police come with a domestic violence restraining order. I never touched her or yelled or threatened .I didn’t even get to take a toothbrush. While I was away she caught the place on fire. She burned her room severely. She never showed up at the DVRO hearing and it was dropped. She was told to move by adult protective services so she rented an apartment. When The DVRO was dropped I moved back in to my room not affected by fire. Most of my belongings were gone, all of my work tools. When she hears I moved back in she tells the park to evict me. They tell me I was OK there and that they told her it’s her responsibility to evict. She calls the sheriff they say the same thing. This infuriates her and she breaks out all the windows in my car. I call 911. She leaves before police arrive. Two days later I come home and she was inside waiting with a steak knife she stabs me in the hand before I knock the knife from her hand. I call 911 she leaves again. Two days later. Has She gets another DVRO even with police looking for her. She fails to appear again so it’s dropped. Again I move back in. Now the park says I never had tenancy rights and when she moved I am no longer her guest. I was served two days ago .......Help Please

olves an eviction in the state of:

Default Re: Most Amazing Story in Mobile Home Park Leads to Eviction Park Claims No Tenancy R

--> duplicate post <--

Default Re: Most Amazing Story in Mobile Home Park Leads to Eviction Park Claims No Tenancy R

Sorry for the duplicate post I tried to edit my post not make another one!

1. Sponsored Links