My mother came illegally to the United States, a year later she gave birth to me in san diego so I am a legal resident. she had never had any type of criminal record, just a hard working person but she was deported after 20 years of being in the united states for being illigal. Now she recieved a ten year penalty. is there any way that i can minimize that and have her back sooner?