Default Fatal Aviation Accident

My fiance was recently a passenger on a small non-commercial plane that crashed, killing all aboard. Unfortunately, there is no black box on this type of aircraft, and no ideas on what the investigation(s) will find. I would like to contact, or rather have an attorney contact, the insurance company carrying coverage on the plane. Do I as his fiancee have a right to make a claim?

Default Fiance killed in accident

Unfortunately, it is unlikley that you can make a claim. If you are in one of the few states that recognize common law marriage, and can successfully establish a common law marriage under your state's laws, you may be able to make a claim as a spouse. A local personal injury lawyer can guide you through the laws of your state, and whether there is any basis for your making a claim.

1. Sponsored Links