My question involves civil rights in the State of: NY

I am seeking a TENACIOUS ATTORNEY, as a court order is necessary to facilitate correction, and amend the violation of my civil rights, with regards to Insurance Fraud and Medical Malpractice.

Affectively, I am BARRED medical treatment for a serious condition that needs to be dealt with expediously, as I've been blackballed.

Due to the sensitive nature of this matter, I am not disclosing pertinent information on-line, given the prestige the liable conglomerates impart.