Question Harassment For Exercising First Amendment Rights

My question involves police conduct in the State of: MISSOURI

I HAVE BEEN BLACKBALLED FROM WORKING IN KANSAS CITY MO BECAUSE I REPORTED POLICE HARASSMENT TO INTERNAL AFFAIRS. I ALSO DISTRIBUTED FLYERS FOR AN ORGANIZATION CALLED COP WATCH. BECAUSE THEY ARE KEEPING ME OUT OF JOBS, I AM FACING EVICTION, CANT PAY MY DEBT TO IRS, HAVE BEEN ISOLATED FROM FAMILY, AND I AM BEING DENIED FOOD STAMPS TO FEED MYSELF. BECAUSE OF THE ISOLATION THIS SITUATION JUST GOES ON AND ON UNCHECKED. THE COPS THAT RUN KCPD ARE ALL ATTORNEYS SO IT IS HARD TO GET LEGAL HELP HERE. WHAT CAN I DO? I FEAR FOR MY LIFE AND SAFETY ONCE I AM FORCED INTO HOMELESSNESS AND HUNGER. BECAUSE I CANT WORK I CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT OR REMOVE MYSELF FROM THE SITUATION. I AM SUFFERING MENTAL ANGUISH. DO I HAVE A CASE? HOW CAN I STOP WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME? HOMELESSNESS BEING USED AS PUNISHMENT FOR EXERCISING 1ST AMMENDMENT RIGHTS.

Default Re: Harassment For Exercising First Amendment Rights

What, exactly, are the police doing to keep you unemployed?

Are there officials of the police deepartment acting in their official capacity tracking your movements and finding out who you apply to and calling them up? What, exactly, are they doing?

I seriously doubt they are wasting time tracking you. Perhaps the problem is elsewhere.

- Carl
    Retired Cal Cop Sergeant & Teacher

Seek justice,
    Love mercy,
    Walk humbly with your God

-- Courageous, by Casting Crowns ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkM-gDcmJeM

Quote Quoting cdwjava
    View Post
    What, exactly, are the police doing to keep you unemployed?

Are there officials of the police deepartment acting in their official capacity tracking your movements and finding out who you apply to and calling them up? What, exactly, are they doing?

I seriously doubt they are wasting time tracking you. Perhaps the problem is elsewhere.

- Carl
    Yes they are tracking my movements. I am being followed when out looking for jobs. I also believe they get information where i am looking for jobs by hacking into my emails, and tapping phones I use. But phone calls are being made to employers. and they are told not to hire me. How is it that I am bilingual, have recent skills, willing to take any job, anywhere, have excellent attendance, and a job is open at the time of application, I am properly dressed, can sell myself well, and employers dont know me from the man in the moon! How is it that i cant get a job anywhere in this city? I can pass a drug test, background check ect. Anytime you report wrong doing with the police they set out to destroy your life. I am not a drug addict, alcoholic, criminal, mentally ill or any of these things. Unless you are in the situation it is hard for you to believe what the police will stoop to retaliate against
    someone who will stand up and report them. People here are scared of the police. I am not

Quote Quoting mar2mar2000
    View Post
    Yes they are tracking my movements. I am being followed when out looking for jobs.
    Unless your name is Osama Ben laden, I seriously doubt that any police agency has enough resources to choose to harass you because you passed out flyers for Cop Watch. We can't even do that for serious violent felons!

If this is happening, and you can prove it (doubtful) then speak to an attorney because you'd have a heck of a lawsuit.

You'd likely be better off moving if you really believe this is occurring.

- Carl
    Retired Cal Cop Sergeant & Teacher

Seek justice,
    Love mercy,
    Walk humbly with your God

-- Courageous, by Casting Crowns ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkM-gDcmJeM

1. Sponsored Links