Hybrid View

Default Georgia Drivers License

My question involves a driver's license issued by the State of: Georgia

Hey i was wondering if i got an lawyer, if they could help me get my license unsuspended it was suspended for 6 months and now they added 12 months just wondering if there is anything i can do i have to go to school and work and my college starts this January because i graduate from high school this December and my parents own a few small businesses in town and they always need me to help then open at times and get stuff to places. please let me know if there is any way i can get my driving privileges back willing to do anything.

Default Re: Georgia Drivers License

It depends on why it was suspended. An attorney probably has more leeway to deal with a court suspension as opposed to an administrative suspension but counsel could tell you what your chances are either way.

The time to get the attorney was prior to trial. GA is pretty strict on minor drivers so I doubt that you can do much now.

What was the original charge and what was the new charge that got your probation extended?

1st got pulled over for going 91 in a 65 w/ construction then got pulled over driving w/ suspended licence.

If it is administrative suspension for points and it is sounding like it is your chances of getting it lifted or shortened are pretty remote.

1. Sponsored Links