Default Aggravated Burglary Plea Bargain

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Ohio

My friend I've spoken of before, committed Aggravated Burglary and is currently in jail on a $250k bond

He apparently has one charge of aggravated burglary, and one of aggravated robbery (this comes from the public access docket list)

i'm pretty sure he's going for some sort of plea bargain, my question is, what sort of bargain do you think he has a chance of, is he assuredly going to prison for a lengthy period?

questions that will clarify are welcome

(oh i should also mention that one pre-trial has taken place, and that the prosecutor apparently "rejected" the bargain the attorney wanted, so he's going to "go over his head" to the head prosecutor, at the "pre-trial with clients") I have no idea what that means, but thats what his mom told me

Default Re: Aggravated Burglary Plea Bargain

i'm pretty sure he's going for some sort of plea bargain, my question is, what sort of bargain do you think he has a chance of, is he assuredly going to prison for a lengthy period
    No one here can even guess at that. We are not privy to all of the details of his case, nor are we able to make predictions about the outcomes of random strangers' cases.

If your friend wants to know what the possible options are, your friend needs to address his questions to his attorney.

1. Sponsored Links