My question involves restraining orders in the State of: FL

My ex has a permanent injunction against me. I'm not sure why now that she got an incredible div settlement.

MY question is can I file a motion to vacate the injunction in civil court?

I could provide mountains of evidence showing how unnecessary it is.

I wish I had come to this website back then... I'm going to recommend this site in my book I'm writing.

Thanks, D10