Default Wrongfully Accused

My brother and I were in a Sheetz last night. I was ordering food and told him to get what he wanted. He picked up a pack of gum and a drink. After I paid for the gum, the cashier said is he related to you? I said yes and she says I think I just saw him steal a pack of gum. I showed her the gum in the bag, and she made him empty his pockets, and roll up his sleeves to show her that he didn't take anything. The lady saw him hand the gum to me! Everywhere I worked, you were told not to accuse without proof. Where does she get off acting like that? Any advice?

panther10758 Guest

Default Re: Wrongfully Accused

Yes dont go back

Complain to her manager and or district manager, write a letter to the editor. Tell your friends and family. Word of mouth is huge, look how many business rely on referals to gain new business. I would think that most businesses would understand the concept of customer service, unfortunately I don't believe that's always the case.

Quote Quoting wronglyaccusedinpublic
    View Post
    Complain to her manager and or district manager, write a letter to the editor. Tell your friends and family. Word of mouth is huge, look how many business rely on referals to gain new business. I would think that most businesses would understand the concept of customer service, unfortunately I don't believe that's always the case.
    Word of mouth is overrated. An editor is not going to publish your letter. Move on and forget about it.

Everywhere I worked, you were told not to accuse without proof. Where does she get off acting like that? Any advice?
    Just because your employers don't let you do it doesn't mean Sheetz doesn't. Also who really cares about what the employers say? The law says she can ask you about it. The law says she is in the right. You have no case. Move on.

That being said, keep on keeping on and try not to do shady things in stores anymore.

1. Sponsored Links