Default License Revoked, Reinstated, But Stopped On Old 'Driving While Revoked' Ticket

My question involves a driver's license issued by the State of: Alabama

Ack!! My Alabama license has been reinstated for 2 years after having been suspended and then revoked for several years.

I got pulled over and now find out i have an outstanding driving while revoked/no insurance/no registration (3 tickets) outstanding from 2002!!.

Will they re-revoke my license?

Default Re: License Revoked, Reinstated, But Stopped On Old 'Driving While Revoked' Ticket

How did you manage to get reinstated without taking care of those tickets?

If you were reinstated, I don't think you'll be suspended for driving with those outstanding tickets unless you're suspended as part of your sentence.

Default Re: License Revoked, Reinstated, But Stopped On Old 'Driving While Revoked' Ticket

You would think this is not possible, huh? I tried and tried to clear this up but was told it was not in the system, sorry, can't help you. I don't know what magically made it appear. Has not been showing up for years and years.

License was suspended and then suspension extended and then revoked due to driving without a license and more tickets.

I asked the court and they cannot tell me.

Why don't you think it will be re-suspended? The punishment for driving while suspended is like 60 days to 6 months more. This would be a 'new' conviction, even if it is like 10 years old.

1. Sponsored Links