Default How Do They Find You?

My question involves an arrest warrant from the State of: ga

How do they find you or look for you if you have a felony warrant for the state? Do they keep searching or just wait for you to get stopped? Do they put your name in the interstate computers? Would 900 miles be far enough to avoid extradition?

Just need to hide out for a little while to get things together. If I apply for a job will they see it and pick me up?

Default Re: How Do They Find You?

Quote Quoting hopeless momma
    View Post
    My question involves an arrest warrant from the State of: ga

How do they find you or look for you if you have a felony warrant for the state? Do they keep searching or just wait for you to get stopped? Do they put your name in the interstate computers? Would 900 miles be far enough to avoid extradition?

Just need to hide out for a little while to get things together. If I apply for a job will they see it and pick me up?
    It's as eassy as getting stopped for a minor traffic offense - something like jaywalking will do. Yes, warrants get entered into the nationwide NCIC system. No, 900 miles is not far enough.

Leaving the country? You'll more than likely get run through the system. Getting a passport? They will find out. If you posted a bond via a bailbonds man, they will track you down. Applying for a job? If they do a background check it will show.

In other words...give it up. I guess this is related to your post here?

Default Re: How Do They Find You?

Actually we are handling it. I was just having a panic attack. We have the money to pay it off. Case dismissed!

Thank goodness.

1. Sponsored Links