My question involves guardianship in the State of: Florida
My friend has legal guardianship from a notary republic from a girl who has 6 kids and is now going through a divorce and has had this little girl for over 6 months now....the girls biological mother is filing for divorce and my friend wants to have complete custody of this child that she has grown to love and care for in these past 6 months.
My question is: Is there anything the biological mother and my friend do to grant custody to my friend before the divorce or does the father have to consent to this even though he hasn't been in her life?
Please HELP!!!!!!!!!!!