Default Business to Business Terms of Business Agreements

My question involves business law in the state of:UNITED KINGDOM

Morning all,

I'm about to start a new job which will involve me working closely with the legal department on the issuing of terms of business agreements to agents(brokers). The industry I will be working in is the general insurance market.

Before starting my role I would like to read up on the subject of TOBAs and/or attend a course that would assit with the writing of such documents.

Can anyone recommend any publications / course / websites where I would be able to brush up my knowledge on such subjects

Im currently based in the North of England and would appreciate any comments/advice.

Thanks

Default Re: Business to Business Terms of Business Agreements

You're talking about business relations within the U.K., or with U.S. firms? Because this is a U.S. forum, and I don't think you're going to get an answer here about U.K. business law.

1. Sponsored Links