I am writing this forum because I have no idea what to do. My dad is in the hospital and myself (I am the oldest daughter) and his two other children daughter and son were faced with his ex girlfriend having a medical power of attorney that he signed back in 2007. We have no say in how he is cared for and treated. Since his in in Critical condition and not stabilized he cannot sign anything, and I feel VERY HELPLESS. Is there anything at all that I can do to have his next in kin take over instead of his ex girlfriend. He fell 30 ft from a tree in her yard and I do not feel that she has his best intentions at heart. PLEASE HELP