My question involves emancipation laws for the State of: Indiana

My son is 18 and his mother has custody. He will be a senior in high school in August and he would like to start living with me. His mom will not allow him to move. Since he is 18, can she stop him from moving in with me? Since he is still in high school would this need to go in front of a judge for a decision?