Default Moving In State On Probation

Okie.. heres the run down. On Probation, first time offense, for Grand Theft. I've tried and tried to find a job in county.. my officer sayes I cant go out of county to find a job. I found a stay at home job but its phone sex. To me no different if I was a stripper but whater.. It pays what I need to live and my PO officer sayes to me that In POLK county its illigal... I cant find anything on it. Me and my mother are fighting and she has called HRS (with false allegations) and filed injuctions on me and harasses me. I think she is trying to violate me. So my only solution is to leave the county. Ive got family in Jacksonville ready to help and I want to just hit the road and move there. I have paid all my fees and caused no trouble besides what my mother has sturred up. I pled no contest to the charge and going to file to get off probation when half of my sentence is up in April with my tax money. Then get my record expunged... but anyways my main question to this post is my issue with moving in state... how does that work? also if any advice on the other issues here i could use please let me know. Jobs are so hard to get, and my harassing mother doesnt make this situation better.
    Thanks
    :evil:

Default Place of Residence

What restrictions or requirements are placed on you in your terms of probation, as to your place of residence? Your probation officer may have to approve your relocation.

Default moving

well I know that everytime I move the have to come out and verify. I know that I have to ask permission before I leave the county on just even an errand and she has to verify it all that.. Im sure she will have to approve it but i wondering if its a long shot

1. Sponsored Links