Default Security Clearance

My question involves expungements or pardons for the state of: FL

Sup guys,

iv done alot of searching but havent seem to come across a solid answer to my question.

recently just got my dream job but am facing a security clearance. at 17 my record was expunged. will this be viewable or obtained? should i mention this. i wanna be honest but at the same time dont want to blow my chances. all help is appreciated

Default Re: Security Clearance

Quote Quoting chef36
    View Post
    My question involves expungements or pardons for the state of: FL

Sup guys,

iv done alot of searching but havent seem to come across a solid answer to my question.

recently just got my dream job but am facing a security clearance. at 17 my record was expunged. will this be viewable or obtained? should i mention this. i wanna be honest but at the same time dont want to blow my chances. all help is appreciated
    Sup Homes,

The best thing to do is to go on the internet and run a background check on yourself. If you can see the conviction, so can they.

Assuming the is Security Clearance for the US Government . . .yes, tell
    the truth . . . Uncle Sam can see crimes that were expunged

Quote Quoting PJ Weber
    View Post
    Assuming the is Security Clearance for the US Government . . .yes, tell
    the truth . . . Uncle Sam can see crimes that were expunged
    Yes, this is true. When I was placed in my federal government job, they went back to the day I was born.

Nothing more then a basic traffic ticket was allowed and I now go through a monthly review as well. Even my FICO credit score must remain at a certain level. This is why I am very up on credit and credit reporting. I made it my hobby.

However, if you are going for a state job, then it is possible that you can get by with it. Again, you need to run a background check on yourself.

Quote Quoting OhMy
    View Post
    Yes, this is true. When I was placed in my federal government job, they went back to the day I was born.

Nothing more then a basic traffic ticket was allowed and I now go through a monthly review as well. Even my FICO credit score must remain at a certain level. This is why I am very up on credit and credit reporting. I made it my hobby.

However, if you are going for a state job, then it is possible that you can get by with it. Again, you need to run a background check on yourself.

well at the clerk of courts website nuthing shows up, is their another way to do a background check on myself. the application pretty much states to list anything in the past 7 years. this is beyond that.

Quote Quoting chef36
    View Post
    well at the clerk of courts website nuthing shows up, is their another way to do a background check on myself. the application pretty much states to list anything in the past 7 years. this is beyond that.
    Here is a link, this is a REAL background check. It has a fee involved but worth spending the money in my eyes.

https://www.sentrylink.com/web/loadC...t.do?WT.srch=1

1. Sponsored Links