Default Falsification Of Community Service

My question involves criminal law for the state of: CT

What would be the most likely punishment for completing only 75 of 100 hours of community service and falsifying those 75 hours? Also, over a period of a few months failing to respond to letters and phone calls re: this specific matter?

this would be 1st arrest for violation of probation for dui

thanks for any help!

Default Re: Falsification Of Community Service

You would be in violation of your probation and, therefore, subject to the full sentence.

In addition, you would be lying on a court document and submitting it as truth.

You really really don't want to lie to a court. That, in and of itself, is a criminal act with it's own penalty.

Just do your community service.

thanks for your response. It is not myself, but somebody who deserves to be caught in my opinion. Im just wondering if there is a possibility she will just get a 'slap on the wrist' and be given the opportunity to be free of probation (only 1 month remains) if she legitimately completes the community service. Or would probation just simply be extended? Or would jail time be an automatic thing?

Why would she get a "slap on the wrist" if she legitimately completes the program?

No one can guess what will happen, it is possible she won't get any jail time and her probation extended, but who knows?

I meant slapped on the wrist for submitting false reports and just be allowed to complete the community service like nothing ever happened.
    Like, can she just get off probation on its original end date and have no consequences for these fraudulent reports?
    If faced with the original sentence for the 1st violation, how do people violate probation 2,3 times?
    The only thing I can find on the net about this is Michelle Rodriguez from Lost....she was sent to jail, but she also violated probation for other things...

She can expect that there will be consequences if it is revealed the reports were false.

People who violate probation do not always go to jail, sometimes other conditions will be put in place, but jail is a possibility.

1. Sponsored Links