Hybrid View

Default Does Dating An Illegal Affect My Ability To Obtain A Security Clearance For A Job?

I would just like to know the impact that this would have in obtaining a government security clearance. My job is in the accounting field. Thanks!

Default Re: Does Dating An Illegal Affect My Ability To Obtain A Security Clearance For A Job

It could, if your background investigation reveals that you're dating an illegal alien, result in you not getting the clearance.

The Government rather frowns on people being here illegally and on other people not turning them in.

Default Re: Does Dating An Illegal Affect My Ability To Obtain A Security Clearance For A Job

Further, if you are tasked with a job in law enforcement, it is completely valid to ask why you don't think the laws apply to you.

An accountant? I am thinking FBI. Anything that can be theoretically used to coerce your decision making ability is a deal breaker.

1. Sponsored Links