Default Waiver After Being Deported

My boyfriend was deported to Peru recently from VA. He had been living here illegally for 13 years and had a deportation order since 2001 but did not know it because he moved a lot. Anyway, he has a 10 year ban now and we want to get married and live in the U.S. I just came back from visiting him in Peru and would like information on what is the best way to proceed. Living in Peru is not an option for me for personal reasons. Any direction would be appreciated.

Default Re: Waiver After Being Deported

You can try to get a waiver. Read some of the other threads in this forum. But "I don't want to live in Peru" is not a basis for a claim of extreme hardship.

1. Sponsored Links

Similar Threads

1. Removal (Deportation) and Reentry: Deported for Moral Turpitude, With Felony Robbery Conviction - Can I Get a Waiver
    By Arturo40 in forum Immigration Issues
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 03:20 PM
  2. Removal (Deportation) and Reentry: How Do I Find Out if I Volunteered to Be Deported or Was Deported
    By seanallen in forum Immigration Issues
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-18-2011, 06:29 AM
  3. Removal (Deportation) and Reentry: Visa Waiver Program Eligibility for Someone Previously Deported as a Minor
    By swiffty in forum Immigration Issues
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-28-2010, 07:21 AM
  4. Removal (Deportation) and Reentry: Reentry after being deported for overstaying the visa waiver
    By fabiocao1980 in forum Immigration Issues
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-07-2008, 02:37 PM
  5. Removal (Deportation) and Reentry: Any Possible Waiver for Deported Person
    By alvarado1102 in forum Immigration Issues
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-18-2008, 07:01 AM

Sponsored Links

Legal Help, Information and Resources