Default Opening A Closed Case Resulting In A Granted Injunction Based On Perjury

I had the terrible experience of having someone make a false accusation

I was charged with simple battery but not arrested

The police report from the charge along with false statements to the family court office/clerks of the court, landed me before a not so honorable judge. The injunction was granted.

Facts:

Police excluded my witnesses statement, testimony and evidence that proved she was lying.

The police officer admitted to me that she had lied based on her initial report to him, however he accomodated the report to suit her anyhow (excluded my witness)

The injunction was granted based on what was possible, rather than what was probable.

She lied under oath as well and I have proof.

Once the injunction was granted she admitted to me and my other witness, that she had lied to the police and presiding judge.

The judge and chief of police who was in-charge of the investigation are related.

I filed a motion to open and vacate final judgement and it was denied.
    They claim its a moot issue because the injunction expired.

Should I file a report with ACLU?

While the case was open, I went to the family courts office to appeal the decision. I was told I couldnt.

On that same day the family courts office/clerks of the court/ DV inputed "erroneous" information into my backround. I became a fugitive wanted in several jurisdictions and guilty by jury trial for the above mentioned case.

For 12 months I have been batling the local law enforcement, State Attorney, and Internal Affairs. I went to the FBI, complained to thee attorney general, governor, and just recently to the commission on ethics.

I need to prove some sort of perjury in order to untarnish my record and restore my credibility. Problem is police are not cooperating and have not given me a full and impartial investigation

What recourse do I have?

I previously engaged two attorneys who stated police would not cooperate and subsequently only furnishing bills and no resolution

Default Re: Opening A Closed Case Resulting In A Granted Injunction Based On Perjury + + ?

You were found guilty by a jury at trial? Did your attorney not bring up your "proof" about her prior statements???????

Default Re: Opening A Closed Case Resulting In A Granted Injunction Based On Perjury + + ?

Quote Quoting aardvarc
    View Post
    You were found guilty by a jury at trial? Did your attorney not bring up your "proof" about her prior statements???????
    Thanks for you help aardvarc

Guilty by jury trial was an erroneous information placed into my background by family courts office/clerks of the court for wanting to appeal the judges decision and presenting them with unquestionable evidence. No such trial ever took place.

My attorney's did not want to battle because police did not want to cooperate.

My attorney said that I must wait till injunction is expired in order to prove the perjury. When I did he washed himself from me telling me that they arent going to do anything to her for lying and that cases like this happen all the time.

If there's erroneous information in your record, ask the clerk to correct it. Hire a lawyer if necessary.

Apparently you had your day in court and the judge believed her over you. That's life. (And for the record, the police have no power to exclude evidence or testimony from court.) You didn't appeal. You didn't seek to reopen the case in a timely manner. And now, as you say, the issue is moot.

Quote Quoting Mr. Knowitall
    View Post
    If there's erroneous information in your record, ask the clerk to correct it. Hire a lawyer if necessary.

Apparently you had your day in court and the judge believed her over you. That's life. (And for the record, the police have no power to exclude evidence or testimony from court.) You didn't appeal. You didn't seek to reopen the case in a timely manner. And now, as you say, the issue is moot.
    Well actually, I went to the clerks of the court/family courts office to appeal the judges decision and I was told by the coordinator, that I couldnt do such. I went there more than once to appeal the decision and I have a witness. Each time I was told that I couldnt do it.

Even my attorney had stated that I had to wait until the injunction expired in order to prove the perjury/present the perjury.

I went not even maybe 10 to 20 days at the most after the injunction was granted to re-open the case or appeal in order to absolve and press charges of some sort and thats when the FCO/DV/Clerks of the courts denied me my right to.

Ostensibly corrupted elected officials !

Default Re: Opening A Closed Case Resulting In A Granted Injunction Based On Perjury

I am going to write ACLU and ask if they can assist and perhaps also motion for a congressional inquiry into these above elected officials, sub-officials and subsets.

Perhaps the news may want to cover this ongoing problem with corruption amongst elected officials.

If indeed these attorneys did a terrible job, why do they feel otherwise and why does the state bar association agree that they believe representation was done in full.

Could it be that perhaps that the BAR attorney, favored my attorney because he served on the BARís board at one point?

Also the statements that were given to the BAR on behalf of my attorney, where a lie and I presented unquestionable evidence to as well and they, the bar, closed their eyes to it.

Is it time to report the state bar to the American bar association?

All help again is greatly appreciated and please read thoroughly through my posts because I am quite positive, that indeed I am describing the case quite clearly!

Thanks to all!!!

Default Re: Opening A Closed Case Resulting In A Granted Injunction Based On Perjury

I have a pretty lengthy trail of documents, phone records, state attorney cards, legal and illegal recordings that prove these elected officials are corrupted, aside from witnesses.

I understand that I have numerous lawsuits against the above mentioned but there is also the criminal side to the allegations brought forth to the police on the (c) behalf.

I want to press charges and have made that clear; however, the SAO and LE arent going to do anything and they have made it very clear and do not give a reason that is valid.

1. Sponsored Links