Default Under Surveillance

My question involves civil rights in the State of: Canada

My problem is that I am under unlawful surveillance and I am being slandered and defamed. I cannot go to the police because they always dismiss my complaints as mental illness. Everything that I say to them is automatically deemed a lie without any investigation whatsoever.

At the same time the police are just fabricating whatever they have to in order to cover their butt. I have so far managed to collect a broad range of contradictions and lies that they have told. They'll say whatever they have to whenever they have to. It's obvious (to me) that they're protecting someone -- and they're taking the position that I should live the rest of my life as a victim.

If someone files an allegation against me for any reason, the allegation is taken seriously. It's getting too much for me. I can't take this anymore. I really can't. If I don't get some help soon I'm going to do something very drastic. Because I am not going to live like this. I am sick of this. No one should have to live like this... No one! I'm not kidding when I say that I feel my only option is to take someone's life.

I'm tired of living in the damn twilight zone. I'm at my wit's end. And I'm tired of these games that they're playing with my life. I'm not going to do this anymore. I'm not going to be ignored. I'm not going to be treated like dirt. I'm not going to be shoehorned into something that I don't want to do. I want justice. And I'm getting to the point where I'm thinking that killing someone is the only way I'm going to be taken seriously.

I'm tired of it and I can't take it anymore. Nothing and no one is worth the hell I'm being put through. And I'm finished with the games. If I can't have my own life... I'm going to take someone else's life!

That's all there is to it!!!!!

Default Re: Under Surveillance

Quote Quoting Victimized
    View Post
    I'm tired of it and I can't take it anymore. Nothing and no one is worth the hell I'm being put through. And I'm finished with the games. If I can't have my own life... I'm going to take someone else's life!
    You should seek mental health care to help you deal with your feelings.

1. Sponsored Links